Students in our After School Program receive the benefits of afternoon adult supervision and martial arts lessons. Our staff members up registered students from their individual schools at the end of the school day and transport them to our studio. Once at the studio, students are directed to immediately wash and sanitize their hands, eat their snacks, and complete their homework. Afterwards, all students are provided superior-quality Tae Kwon Do lessons. Students are then free to continue their work or relax until they are picked up by their parents.
Click here to register for our After School Program
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How much does this program cost?
- The program price is $73/week for one child, with a $50 registration fee.
- Additionally, all students are required to wear our school training uniform during martial arts class. The uniform is $45 plus tax.
- When and for how long will this program run?
- The program runs Monday through Friday, 3:00 PM - 6:00 pm.
- What does my child need to bring for this program?
- Each child is required to bring the following items:
- Standard/customary school supplies (paper, pencils, pens, notebooks, backpack, etc.)
- Water bottle
- Additionally, children are welcome (but not required) to bring the following items:
- House slippers (students are not allowed to wear their outside shoes inside of the studio)
- Electronic devices/small toys/coloring books/other age-appropriate entertainment for scheduled down time
- What are the main features/benefits of this program?
- Students in this program will receive some assistance with their class/homework, under the constant and direct guidance and supervision of our staff.
- Students will participate in daily martial arts training as an included aspect of this program.
- Will food be provided?
- We provide state approved PM snacks daily and after the traiaing prepackaged snacks are avalable for purchase.
- What measures will the facility take to protect against COVID-19?
- We are legally and morally bound to follow the Governor's COVID-19 protocols for operating a camp program.
- You can view our protocols here.
- If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!